Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trust

God has been consistently intentional about telling me one thing this semester:

Trust him to have a plan.

Seriously, in the past week alone I can think of three encounters with people pointing me that way.
Aaron had a talk on it, Jake and I talked about it, and Chelsea today was talking about God having a plan in her life.

It is kind of crazy really.
In two ways:
1. How faithful he has been.
2. How unfaithful I have been.

I am not perfect, but I am working on it.

Really trust is the theme of my semester.
I have been working on figuring out my purpose in this speck of time I have on a place I call Earth.

I have it narrowed down to two things so far...
1. Live for God everyday.
2. Trust that he will do something with your life.


Sorry I blog so much. This is just kind of my journal, so I have been
really trying to document all of this the best I can.

”And if I saw that star
Shining bright
Walking at night
You know I’d run as fast as I can

And I’d send you a clue
Of what to do
So you won’t feel
Like I do”
You & I by The Cobalt Season

I kind of want to play this at Altaer sometime for moment of truth maybe.

No comments: