Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm as heavy as a feather...hallelujah


I feel pretty decent right now.
  Not for one specific reason, but just a whole.

Xtreme VBS has been really cool just getting to be with some
crazy kids and trying to teach them to love their enemies.
I actually tell them to clap for the winning team if we lose or to clap
for everyone after they lose, so it's almost sarcastic, but I'm hoping that will
shine through somehow(And they're not pity claps!!!).

And of course I can't just wake up at 8 and spend all my energy by 12.
I have to use the rest of the energy  I don't have and keep myself busy with
friends and the like. 
   I don't like not being busy during the summer because I feel like I've waited all
year for Summer to do...absolutely nothing.

I had dinner with Radu today. I love Radu-he's a good guy.

I've been learning the importance of the Old Testament recently. Which is kind of ironic since I had just had a conversation recently about how I struggled with all the old laws if we weren't bound to it because we were under grace, etc.  
Carly did a talk on it like two days after I talked about it and like how Jesus didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it. 
Then I read Romans 3 and it talked about upholding the law.
God sketches me out when he gets all intentional on me.( And I mean that kind of sarcastically, but not really). But really, it's kind of neat.

Anyways, life has been good, and God (as always) remains the same.

Anyways, take care friends!
-Jonathan

No comments: