Monday, June 16, 2008

God Oh, God-you look so sad and beautiful...


Jesus Christ.

To be honest, sometimes I can't help but think of Buddy Jesus when
I hear the name like that in full. 

I shouldn't.

But the funny thing is that we throw Jesus around in that image.
As our super cool white Republican guy with curly locks and a beard that's BA like Chuck Norris's.  
Who honestly doesn't want to worship Chuck Norris?

But seriously.
I have to check to make sure I'm really worshiping Real Jesus.
Not Buddy Jesus. Not Theology Jesus. Not Jonathan's Jesus.




Anyways, it's pretty obvious stuff, but something
I was thinking about anyways.
















1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Very true...
Reminds me a lot of Jesus of Suburbia.
It's really easy to go from worshiping God to worshiping your own idea of Him.