Thursday, April 30, 2009

Music

How will people know I am forgiven when I never feel it?
How will people know I am free when I never live it?

How on Earth will I live when I never feel alive?
Except once. Recently, that is.

There was something about sitting in my basement.
With Chris. Spring Break.
Playing music simply because we love it.

I think I freaked him out because I gave him a weird smile. :P
I couldn't help it, though. I just felt alive for the first time in ages.

And its not like we were practicing for anything in particular.
It was just fun. Peaceful.

Music one of the only gifts God has given me that I haven't lost yet.
I pray that never happens.

But, if worse comes to worse, I still have his grace.
That's not so bad either. :)

There is talk of Jason and me going to SAE together in Atlanta. We may perhaps even go to Europe to backpack beforehand. That would be great. But SAE more so. I would love to be with Jason. We both need to figure out what is next. Might as well find out together, I say. :)

Jonathan

1 comment:

Chris said...

oh how i miss spring break

but don't worry
summer break will be like spring break x100