Friday, November 28, 2008

Tired

I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired.
I've been waking up at 6 going to school 5 times a week.
I go to church at 7:30 for two weeks on and off(which I love).
I drove to Miami for 14 hours for vacation this week.
I've been going back and forth between different families for Thanksgiving.
I was up until 3:00 this morning hanging out with my cousins.
Tomorrow we're driving 6 hours to a hotel.
Then we'll be driving another 6 hours the next day.
Then I go to school the next day.

Anyways, I'm not saying this to rant or whatever, all I'm saying is that
sometimes I feel like I'm moving at a hundred miles an hour nonstop.

If you know much about me, you know that I hate wasting my life.
However, another part of me knows I need to rest sometimes.

I say all of this hoping you know I've had a great time in Florida and have loved
just about every second seeing all my family again. I've just also been a little burnt out.

"Be still an know I am God"
That's one of those verses that people have kind of over killed, but it's so beautiful and true.

Sometimes we just need to rest, and God offers that rest.

"Help me out here, I'm getting tired"
-The Cobalt Season (I know I quote them nonstop)

-Jonathan

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Yeah...I think most of us have our fair share of being tired these days.

I'm ready for Christmas Break! :P