Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It may not look like a sunrise, but it's a new day!



Today's the first day I haven't had anything scheduled or planned to do since...
A while before Costa Rica.

I know part of me needs it, but I kind of hate having a day of doing nothing.

                The idea makes me feel so lazy.

As much as I love movies, I can't help but look at the reality of it-
   I'm basically staring at a wall with a big light on it for two and a half hours.

So basically I've been sort of dreading today...
    But I was reading Ecclesiastes today and sure enough I read this:
"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in the work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun."
(Ecc 8:15)

Maybe I need today.
Maybe I've been working and going all Summer and I need a day.
Maybe.

-Jonathan

No comments: