Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Junior

Man.
Junior year sucked.
Big time.

I think the only thing that really went right was that I passed math.
But honestly, I really could care less at this point.

I just feel like everything I poured my heart into were the things that failed.

I mean, good things happened to be sure. It is just that the bad overweighs it so
much more to me.

Still, the thing I have to learn is that no matter what I think, this year was a gift from God.
It was more than I deserved, to be sure.

It is like that hymn:
Whatever my lot thou hast taught me to say it is well with my soul.

It doesn't make make me feel like much is well with my soul, though.

Hopefully this summer will be good.
I have a lot to do...But I lack much inspiration to do it.

I guess I am trying to appreciate the year...but I don't.

I wish I could fix things, but I can't.

Jonathan

1 comment:

Chris said...

well, this year was superior because you met me =P
but in all seriousness, maybe you'll see the good in this year later on.

just remember job. he suffered a great deal. he lost everything he had, but he stayed faithful and true to God, so in the end, he ended up with twice as much as he started with. so, you should hold out until the end and keep your faith in God strong.